Shipping and Returns
Shipping charges for online retail sale orders is based on the current Federal Express Ground rate. Express shipping is offered upon request. We will notify the customer if shipping charges are re-quoted lower or higher by the manufacturer at actual time of order placement.
An estimated delivery charge will be billed on wholesale or retail custom orders at the time of order placement and is not guaranteed by the Company. Due to fluctuations in fuel costs, etc., the final shipping price may rise. The Buyer agrees to pay any and all additional shipping charges, duties and taxes or any additional applicable state sales tax, that may be incurred by the Company. Any additional duties and taxes, applicable state taxes and/or shipping fee charges that are incurred by the Company after time of actual transit is due within 30 days of receipt.
Damaged materials will be replaced and no refund is due. When receiving a shipment, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to check the shipment and report any shortage, damage or discrepancies to the Company. All claims must be made in writing within 24 hours of the receipt of shipment. Any visible damage to the product packaging, crates or pallets must be reported to the delivery driver at time of delivery and notated on the Bill of Lading. It is the Company’s responsibility to contact the shipper. The Buyer is not to return any goods to the Company or product manufacturer without Company authorization and/or request. The Buyer also understands that the damaged goods need to be kept at the place of delivery, in the original shipping carton or crate, until inspection by the Shipper. The Buyer agrees that they may be requested to provide the Company with photographs of the damaged goods in order to expedite their replacement. Credit for special order damaged materials will not be credited to the Buyer.
With the exception of Brand Name products, all materials offered by the Company are considered to be Special Order. Return of Brand Name products will incur a restocking charge. Return shipping on all Brand Name products is at the Buyer’s expense. Not all Brand Name companies allow returns.
For company products that incorporate natural materials. The Company offers no refunds or exchanges on natural Products. Variances in size, shade, finish, color or pattern are to be expected in all glass, porcelain, stone, gemstone and seashell products due to the difference in the raw materials used. The actual product may differ from the sample. The Buyer understands that returns due to variances in size, shade, color or pattern will not be accepted. Ordering a sample is recommended.
The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any labor or material claims once the Product has been received in good condition. Any claims due to size, finish or shade variations, or discoloration due to use of colored grouts, will not be accepted.
Please measure carefully! In the event that you should change your mind or do not like the size, finish or shade variation, we will not accept returns on any natural products.
Absolutely no claims will be accepted on installed material.
Company Shipping Polices: A heavy duty crate charge may apply and a $150 airport delivery charge. The crate charge is based upon the crate size. The price quoted for the crate and crate delivery to the airport are firm. All shipments are shipped stackable, if possible. (Removed: We do not markup shipping on imports.) All shipments are door to door unless otherwise specified.
Duties and Taxes quoted are not guaranteed. Duties and taxes upon import may change. These duties and taxes are levied by the country of import and are beyond our control. Any additional duties and taxes levied by the United States Government over and above what is quoted on their contract will be billed after delivery. For shipments arriving at a destination outside of the continental United States, the Duties and Taxes are the customer’s sole responsibility.
1. Shipping quotes are based upon the approximate dimension and weight of your shipment. The actual charge will be applied to the true dimension and weight at the time of shipping, which may result in a price difference.
3. All shipping consignments are subject to the terms and conditions on the carrier bill of lading. Agape Tile LLC is not liable for loss. As all international shipments involve custom and Special Order projects, damaged goods will be replaced and no refund is due. You are required to inspect your shipment upon arrival. Please report any damaged material within 24 hours. Keep the original crates. Please provide photographs of the damage.
4. Shipments are subject to space and equipment availability at the time of booking via air or ocean. A delay may be anticipated. Time for transport and delivery are approximate and not guaranteed.
5. Brokerage fees listed on their quote are subject to review upon the actual commodity, value and classification details at the time of shipment. Brokerage fees, Origin Charges, Destination Charges and/or Fuel Surcharges may differ at the time of export and are considered to be a part of the total shipping costs.
6. A service tax may be levied by the country of export for your shipment. This tax is subject to change without notice as it is levied by an entity other than our company. This service tax is considered to be a part of the total shipping costs.